Episode 25: How to Create a Unified Message that Resonates with Your Customers, with Matthew Pollard
On this episode of The People Catalysts Podcast, Matthew Pollard shares with us the importance of a unified message in selling. And how you can sign up to receive the 5 steps to creating your unified message at matthewpollard.com/growth.
Matthew Pollard is an internationally-recognized consultant, speaker, blogger, mentor, coach, and serial entrepreneur with five multi-million dollar business success stories under his belt, all before the age of 30.
He is the founder and CEO of Rapid Growth, LLC, dedicated to achieving maximum ROI for businesses of all sizes; the founder and Executive Director of Small Business Festival, named a Top-5 must attend business conference by Inc, and the author of The Introverts Edge.
Though his client list includes multiple Fortune 500 companies, his real passion is helping small business owners end the overwhelm, eliminate the stress and guesswork, and get on a clear path to Rapid Growth. Called the real deal by Forbes, his methods have transformed over 3500 businesses to date.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why “leading with a give” leads to better interpersonal relationships in the long run
- How Matthew accidentally got into sales
- The stigma associated with sales that prevents people from getting good at it
- Why you need to be able to explain who you are and what you do concisely
- How to create a unified message throughout your branding that explains your value
- Developing rapport with prospects
- Using stories as a vehicle for helping prospects retain important information in a sales pitch
- Crafting a message that excites your potential customers
- The rise of permission-based marketing and the fall of push marketing
Ways to contact Matthew:
Ways to contact Karla:
Do you want to host a podcast? Click here to find out how I do it.