Episode 21: How to Create Transformational Change in Your Organization, with Ron Carucci
On this episode of The People Catalysts Podcast, you’ll learn how to create transformational change in your organization no matter if you’re a Fortune 100 leader or just launching your startup.
Ron Carucci is co-founder and managing partner at Navalent, working with CEOs and executives pursuing transformational change for their organizations, leaders, and industries. He has a thirty year track record helping some of the worlds most influential executives tackle challenges of strategy, organization and leadership. From startups to Fortune 10s, turn-arounds to new markets and strategies, overhauling leadership and culture to re-designing for growth, he has worked in more than 25 countries on 4 continents. In addition to being a regular contributor to HBR and Forbes, and has been featured in Fortune, CEO Magazine, BusinessInsider, MSNBC, Inc, Businessweek, Smart Business, and thought leaders.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Ron’s background and how he found his way into behavioral science
- The importance of having a strong, cohesive team
- What you need in order to accomplish transformational change
- How self-development and self-awareness are not “self” activities
- How the internet is changing the landscape of how we initially connect with clients
- The importance of navigating conversations from online to offline
- Why you need to set healthy boundaries with your client relationships
- Why a leader needs to be able to bear the burden of their own transformation as well as everyone else’s
- A relationship that significantly impacted Ron’s life
- Why you need to spend less time worrying about what other people think
- The four differentiating capabilities that set successful leaders apart from others
Ways to contact Ken:
Ways to contact Karla:
Do you want to host a podcast? Click here to find out how I do it.