Episode 32: Me-We-Us-All, Part 3 of 8: The Prover
The third of an 8-part series exploring how to be a People Catalyst. In the series we focus on “ME”, your individual core nature; “WE” being two people with different strengths interacting; “US”, a team working together; and “ALL”, how to work as an entire organization.
This episode focuses on The Prover: What are a your strengths? What is your peak work? What motivates you? What work do you need to stay away from?
The Prover is the late adopter who is a thinker. Prover’s love to identify potential problems with an idea. The Prover is the rewind button on your remote control.
Listen in as Karla Nelson interviews Allen Fahden as a Prover.
What you’ll learn about in this episode, all relating to a Prover:
- What parts of the work will bring out your magnificence?
- What should you say “YES” to?
- What should you say “NO” to?
- WHO is your natural inbox?
- WHO is your natural outbox?
- What phase of work do you excel at and what leaves you energized?
- What phase of work drains you?
- What can you do to not take on weak work?
Ways to contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a Strategy Session: meetme.so/Karla-Nelson